Discover our research
- Spinning into the future: New Photonic Dirac Waveguide changing the way data is transferred and manipulated.
- New deal inked to space test meta-optical surfaces
- International Women’s Day Continued
- From Dark Nights to Safe Highways: New Infrared technology delivering 360-degree vision on the road
- Facilitating collaboration within the TMOS team
- (2021). Effect of Au Substrate and Coating on the Lasing Characteristics of GaAs Nanowires. In: Scientific Reports, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 21378, 2021, ISSN: 2045-2322.
- (2021). Non-Invasive on-Skin Sensors for Brain Machine Interfaces with Epitaxial Graphene. In: Journal of Neural Engineering, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 066035, 2021, ISSN: 1741-2560, 1741-2552.
- (2021). Spin Defects in hBN as Promising Temperature, Pressure and Magnetic Field Quantum Sensors. In: Nature Communications, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 4480, 2021, ISSN: 2041-1723.
There are no upcoming events.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture.
We pay our respects to their Elders past and present.