- Generating entangled photons with nonlinear metasurfaces
- Can a piece of scotch tape stop computer hackers in their tracks? New steps toward quantum communications says ‘yes’.
- Bright idea: new LEDs can detect off food and lethal gases
- Reimagining medical diagnostics in developing countries: meta-optics offers a new way to look inside cells
- Towards gender diversity in STEM: Why we need special recruitment rounds
- (2021). Meta-optical and thin film devices for all-optical information processing. In: APPLIED PHYSICS REVIEWS, 8 (3), 2021, ISSN: 1931-9401.
- (2021). Algorithm-Designed Plasmonic Nanotweezers: Quantitative Comparison by Theory, Cathodoluminescence, and Nanoparticle Trapping. In: ADVANCED OPTICAL MATERIALS, (ARTN 2100758), 2021, ISSN: 2195-1071.
- (2021). Sensor and method for discriminating between wavelength regions using the sensor. 2021, (US Patent App. 17/254,670).
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.