- What it’s like to be an IDEA Officer at TMOS
- Phobia of needles? New research could spell the end for blood testing.
- Generating entangled photons with nonlinear metasurfaces
- Can a piece of scotch tape stop computer hackers in their tracks? New steps toward quantum communications says ‘yes’.
- Bright idea: new LEDs can detect off food and lethal gases
- (2021). Meta-optical and thin film devices for all-optical information processing. In: APPLIED PHYSICS REVIEWS, 8 (3), 2021, ISSN: 1931-9401.
- (2021). Algorithm-Designed Plasmonic Nanotweezers: Quantitative Comparison by Theory, Cathodoluminescence, and Nanoparticle Trapping. In: ADVANCED OPTICAL MATERIALS, (ARTN 2100758), 2021, ISSN: 2195-1071.
- (2021). Sensor and method for discriminating between wavelength regions using the sensor. 2021, (US Patent App. 17/254,670).
There are no upcoming events.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.