- Epitaxial growth of III-V semiconductor materials
- Semiconductor optoelectronics
- Single-photon emitters
- Ph.D. in Physics, The Australian National University, 2021
- M.Eng. in Microelectronics and Solid-State Electronics, South China Normal University, 2013
- B.Sc. in Microelectronics, Shandong University, 2010
Naiyin Wang completed his Ph.D. from The Australian National University in 2021. For his Ph.D. thesis, he proposed and demonstrated a variety of III-V nanostructures with 1D, 2D, and 3D novel architectures/shapes for optoelectronic applications based on the shape engineering concept. Currently, he is working as a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Research School of Physics, The Australian National University. His research interests are in the areas of epitaxial growth of III-V semiconductor materials, III-V quantum dot single-photon emitters, optoelectronic devices, nanofabrication.