- 2D Materials growth and characterization
- Micro- and nano-fabrication of electronic devices
- Doctor of Philosophy, Electronics Engineering, 2020, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Master of Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering, 2015, Griffith University, Australia
- Bachelor of Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 2012, Amrita University, India
Aiswarya Pradeepkumar graduated with a PhD in Electronics Engineering from the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in 2020. Aiswarya currently works as a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Integrated Nanosystems Lab lead by Prof. Francesca Iacopi, in the Faculty of Engineering and IT, UTS. She is also part of the University’s teaching and learning team, tutoring for the Electronics Major.
Aiswarya’s research work focuses on epitaxial graphene on silicon wafers for integrated electronics and photonics applications. She has demonstrated large-scale electronic transport characteristics of epitaxial graphene on silicon wafers, with the purpose to enable functional nanosystems with tunable electronic and optical properties.
Aiswarya has won several awards during her PhD, including the Outstanding HDR Student of the Year Award (2019), and is co-inventor in 2 PCT filings. Over 2019-2020, she has been employed at UTS as a Postdoctoral researcher on a project from the Air Force Office for Scientific Research. Within TMOS, Aiswarya will continue working with Prof. Iacopi and focus on dynamically tunable metasurfaces with graphene.